Official Promotion Rules
Sponsored by Tapestry, Inc.
kate spade new york
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
2. ENTRY. Drawing and survey begin on August 22, 2019 at 6:00am and end at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on August 30, 2019. To enter, complete the survey available online at the link provided via email. Electronic entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on August 30, 2019. To enter the drawing by mail without taking the survey, send a 3”x5” card with your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address to: [Attn: Strategy & Data Labs, 10 Hudson Yards, Floor 19, New York, NY 10001]. Mail-in entries must be postmarked no later than August 30, 2019. Limit one (1) entry per person or e-mail address. If multiple entries are received from any person or e-mail address, all subsequent entries will be disqualified.
Sponsor is not responsible for any type of technical difficulty (including, but not limited to: network server issues, connection problems, failed phone, computer, or telephone transmission, any type of technical failure), postal difficulty (including, but not limited to: late, lost, damaged, or postage-due mail), or any other type of error whether human, mechanical, or electronic. Any type of defective entry will be automatically disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel Sweepstakes at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes.
3. ELIGIBILITY. Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry are legal residents of the United States of America (including DC & Puerto Rico) or who are at least nineteen (19) years of age at the time of entry and are legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) and who satisfy all other eligibility requirements contained herein or applicable by law. This Sweepstakes, and all promotions relating thereto, are subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
4. DRAWING AND PRIZES. On or around September 13, 2019. Five (5) names will be selected at random from all eligible entries. Each winner will receive an electronic $200USD VISA gift card via email. Entrants selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Potential winners located in Canada must correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be declared the winner. Winners need not be present to win. Winners will be notified by email within five (5) business days following the drawing. Odds of winning depend upon number of eligible entries received. No prize or cash substitutes allowed. Winners may not transfer a prize. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value should an event occur that renders a prize unavailable. Taxes on the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. If a potential winner is not able to be contacted by Sponsor within two (2) days following the date notice or attempted notice is sent, declines, fails to return any required documents, does not complete the verification process within five (5) days, or is otherwise not in compliance herewith, the prize may, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, be forfeited and/or awarded to an alternate winner. Each potential winner agrees, as a precondition for the receipt of any prize, to execute all releases, affidavits and other documentation reasonably requested by Sponsor.
5. DELIVERY OF PRIZES. The winners will be contacted by email and the VISA gift card delivered via email to the email address provided by the recipient.
6. GENERAL RELEASE; FORCE MAJEURE. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to be bound by all terms of these Official Rules. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant releases, holds harmless, covenants not to sue, and forever discharges Sponsor, promoters and their respective parent company, affiliates and subsidiaries, retailers, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, representatives, successors and assigns (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as, the “Released Parties”), from, against, and as to any and all third-party claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, injuries or causes of action of any kind that in any way now or hereinafter may arise from or relate to the Sweepstakes including without limitation, in connection with (i) the administration of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation typographical, printing, seeding, human or other errors relating to or in connection with this Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of any prizes or any related materials, inaccurate, fraudulent, incomplete, illegible, late, lost, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, incomplete, damaged or postage due entries or mail, or any delays in delivery or lack of availability of any prize or prize materials, and/or (ii) entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize, or participation in any prize-related activities, including but not limited to any travel related thereto, and death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes -related activity. Except where prohibited or restricted by law, by entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that Sponsor, and its respective designees may use entrant’s name, image, likeness, address, biographical information, entry, prize information and/or statements about this Sweepstakes for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without compensation, notification, or permission. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. Sponsor reserve its right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers in any way with the any part of the Sweepstakes and/or who submits a fraudulent entry or an entry not otherwise in accordance with these Official Rules, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any element thereof. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Without limiting the foregoing, in the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic or other national health emergency, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared,) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, public health crisis, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control, then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Sweepstakes.
7. DISPUTES. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or any rights and obligations of the entrants and Sponsor relating to this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules that would cause the application of any other state's laws. Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
8. VERIFICATION. A list of winners may be obtained after September 20, 2019 by sending an e-mail referencing “Customer Survey” to: email@example.com or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by September 20, 2019 to Tapestry, Inc., 10 Hudson Yards, 19 Floor, New York, NY 10001, Attn: Strategy & Data Labs
9. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. Any and all questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion must be directed only to Sponsor.