Descriptionlocated in mexico on the baja california coast, sleepy santa rosalia was founded by the french in 1884 as a copper mining destination. french architecture and influence can still be felt, a contrast to the palm trees and colorful fishing boats that line the shore. inspired, we created this floral-embossed leather handbag that infuses a touch of tradition to a modern silhouette.
- 6.8" x 10.3" x 3.1"
- drop length: 20" adjustable strap
- floral embossed leather with matching trim
- caroleena spade dot lining
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- crossbody strap with magnetic snap closure
- interior zip and double slide pockets
- item comes with dust bag
- style # pxru4269
As Seen In...
Your Most Recently Viewed Items