harrison street stripe small stacy
Kate Spade on facebook
harrison street is known for its row of brick, federalist style houses built nearly two hundred years ago. today the enclave is relaxed and picturesque--a contrast to the towering city skyline around it. playing off a similar sense of contrast, we used a striking stripe and glossy faux patent leather for this charming continental wallet.
- printable patent faux leather with matching trim
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- custom woven quick and curious metallic lining
- small wallet with magnetic snap
- 1 billfold, 1 id slot, 4 credit card slots, exterior zip pocket
- embossed ksny signature and light gold spade stud
- 3.3"h x 3.7"w
- style # pwru3450
see how kate spade new york customers light up the room.
Your Most Recently Viewed Items