harrison street stripe lacey
Kate Spade on facebook
harrison street is known for its row of brick, federalist style houses built nearly two hundred years ago. today the enclave is relaxed and picturesque-a contrast to the towering city skyline around it. playing off a similar sense of contrast, we used a striking stripe and glossy faux patent leather for this charming continental wallet. a zip-around closure and pockets aplenty ensure everything stays safely stowed.
- printable patent faux leather with matching trim
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- custom woven quick and curious metallic lining
- zip around continental wallet
- 12 credit card slots, 2 billfolds, zipper change pocket and exterior slide pocket
- embossed ksny signature and light gold spade stud
- 4"h x 7.6"w x 0.8"d
- style # pwru3447
see how kate spade new york customers light up the room.
Your Most Recently Viewed Items