grove court michelle
Kate Spade on facebook
Descriptiongrove court is tucked away in new york city's west village, a charming neighborhood known for its classic vibe and as the setting of o. henry's famous story "the last leaf." that same timeless charisma inspired the design of this pebbled leather shoulder bag, bedecked with colorblocked detail and a streamlined shape.
- 11.4"h x 14.5"w x 5.1"d
- height expands to 14.2"h
- drop length: 8"
- large pebble emboss on cowhide with matching trim
- custom woven spade spot on cotton twill lining
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- shoulder bag with an open top
- interior zip and double slide pockets
- expandable exterior zipper
- ksny gold embossed signature on a leather plate license plate
- style # pxru4120
Your Most Recently Viewed Items