Descriptiontucked away in new york city's west village, grove court served as the setting for o. henry's famous novel, the last leaf. the neighborhood's classic vibe also served as inspiration for this sleek cross-body bag, crafted of chic pebbled leather and made for days (or nights) spent on the town.
- 6''h x 9''w x 3.9''d
- strap length: 45''
- large pebble emboss on cowhide with matching trim
- custom woven spade spot on cotton twill lining
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- cross-body bag with a zip top closure
- interior slide pocket
- ksny gold embossed signature on a leather plate license plate
- style # pwru3285
if you like this, you'll love
More in archive
Your Most Recently Viewed Items