Descriptiontucked away in new york citys west village, grove court served as the setting for o. henrys famous novel, the last leaf. the neighborhoods classic vibe also served as inspiration for this chic handheld bag, crafted of pebbled leather with an optional cross-body strap and zip-around closure.
- large pebble embossed cowhide with matching trim
- custom woven spade & spot print on cotton twill lining
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- 9''h x 10.5''w x 4.9''d
- drop length: 4'' handheld, 10.5-12'' adjustable strap
- elbow hold with shoulder strap and zip top closure
- interior zip and double slide pockets
- ksny gold embossed signature on a leather plate license plate
- style # pxru2969
As Seen In...
if you like this, you'll love
Your Most Recently Viewed Items