grove court large maise
Kate Spade on facebook
tucked away in new york city's west village, grove court served as the setting for o. henry's famous novel, the last leaf. the neighborhood's classic vibe also served as inspiration for this chic handbag, crafted of sumptuous pebbled leather with an optional crossbody strap and zip-around closure.
- 11.3''h x 14.2''w x 6''d
- drop length: 4.5'' handheld, 17.5''-19.5'' adjustable strap
- large pebble embossed cowhide with matching trim
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- custom woven spade & spot print on cotton twill lining
- short shoulder bag with strap and zip top closure
- interior zip and double slide pockets
- ksny gold embossed signature on leather license plate
- style # pxru3613
see how kate spade new york customers light up the room.
Your Most Recently Viewed Items