grove court lainey
Kate Spade on facebook
tucked away in new york city's west village, grove court served as the setting for o. henry's famous novel, the last leaf. the neighborhood's classic vibe also served as inspiration for this chic handbag, crafted of butter-soft pebbled leather.
- 10.3''h x 14.8''w x 5.9''d
- drop length: 8''
- large pebble emboss on cowhide with matching trim
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- custom woven spade spot on cotton twill lining
- shoulder bag with magnetic snap and zipper closures
- 2 side zip compartments; interior zip and double slide pockets
- ksny gold embossed signature on a leather plate license plate
- dust bag included
- style # pxru2972
Your Most Recently Viewed Items