Descriptiontucked away in new york city's west village, grove court served as the setting for o. henry's famous novel, the last leaf. the neighborhood's classic vibe also served as inspiration for this chic handbag, which is crafted of butter-soft pebbled leather.
- 10.3''h x 14.8''w x 5.9''d
- drop length: 8''
- large pebble emboss on cowhide with matching trim
- custom woven spade spot on cotton twill lining
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- shoulder bag with magnetic snap and zipper closures
- 2 side zip compartments; interior zip and double slide pockets
- ksny gold embossed signature on a leather plate license plate
- style # pxru2972
if you like this, you'll love
More in archive
Your Most Recently Viewed Items