Descriptiontucked away in new york city's west village, grove court served as the setting for o. henry's famous novel, the last leaf. the neighborhood's classic vibe also served as inspiration for this sleek continental wallet, featuring chic pebbled leather, twelve credit card slots, two billfolds, a change pocket and an exterior slide pocket.
- large pebble emboss on cowhide with matching trim
- custom-woven spade spot on cotton-twill lining
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- zip around continental wallet
- 12 credit card slots, 2 billfolds, zipper change pocket and exterior slide pocke
- kate spade new york gold-embossed signature on a leather plate
- 4"h x 7.6"w x 0.8"d
- style # pwru2611
As Seen In...
if you like this, you'll love
More in handbags & wallets
Your Most Recently Viewed Items