Descriptiontucked away in new york city's west village, grove court served as the setting for o. henry's famous novel, the last leaf. the neighborhood's classic vibe also served as inspiration for this chic cross-body, crafted of floral-print cotton with a zip-top closure.
- floral printed cotton with large pebble emboss on cowhide trim
- custom woven printed bookstripe on poly twill lining
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- 10''h x 15''w x 6''d
- drop length: 8''
- cross-body with a zip top closure
- interior zip and double slide pockets
- ksny gold embossed signature on a leather plate license plate
- style # pxru4123
if you like this, you'll love
Your Most Recently Viewed Items