grove court cora
Kate Spade on facebook
tucked away in new york city's west village, grove court served as the setting for o. henry's famous novel, the last leaf. the neighborhood's classic vibe also served as inspiration for this chic crossbody, crafted of sumptuous pebbled leather with a zip-top closure.
- large pebble embossed cowhide with matching trim
- custom woven spade & spot print on cotton twill lining
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- 10.1''h x 10.1''w x 1.2''d
- drop length: 20-22'' adjustable strap
- cross-body bag with zip top closure
- interior zip and double slide pockets
- ksny gold embossed signature on leather license plate
- style # pxru3152
see how kate spade new york customers light up the room.
Your Most Recently Viewed Items