Descriptiona private courtyard tucked away in new york city's west village, grove court is known for its lush gardens of ivy and once served as the setting for o. henry's famous novel, 'the last leaf.' the neighborhood's classic vibe also served as inspiration for this chic colorblocked carryall, crafted of butter-soft pebbled leather.
- large pebble emboss on cowhide with matching trim
- custom woven spade and spot print on cotton twill lining
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- 9.9"h x 12.5"w x 6.8"d
- drop length: 5''
- over the shoulder bag with zip top closure
- interior zip & double slide pockets
- ksny blind embossed signature on leather license plate
- comes with dust bag
- style # pxru2973
if you like this, you'll love
More in handbags & wallets
Your Most Recently Viewed Items