ginger island margie
Kate Spade on facebook
the ridges of ginger island can easily be seen from neighboring tortola in the virgin islands. an undeveloped, privately owned oasis, it's home to extraordinary diving and surrounded by waters of the deepest blue. we borrowed botanical inspiration from this dreamy destination and printed it on colorfully coated linen and jute for this shoulder bag. bright leather trim and a golden frame closure are luxe finishing flourishes.
- 11''h x 13''w x 4.5''d
- drop length: 7''
- lightly coated linen and jude blended fabric with soft leather trim
- custom woven solid faille lining
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- short shoulder bag with a frame closure
- interior zip and double slide pockets
- kate spade new york gold embossed closure
- style # pxru4322
see how kate spade new york customers light up the room.
As Seen In...
Your Most Recently Viewed Items