carroll park tweed scarlette
Kate Spade on facebook
Descriptionone of brooklyn's oldest parks, carroll park began as a private community garden in the 1840s and is named for a famed american revolutionary. imbued with history and flanked by gorgeous cast iron gates, this beloved green space fits flawlessly with the feel of the neighborhood's brownstones. we can say the same for our new, luxurious tweed bag--designed with a sophisticated shape and a stunning chain strap, it slips seamlessly into your wardrobe.
- 6.5''h x 10''w x 3.5''d
- drop length: 12''
- open weave tweed with smooth cowhide matching trim
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- custom woven metallic jacquard with spade & dot lining
- over the shoulder bag; flap closure with magnetic snap
- interior zip and double slide pockets
- kate spade new york embossed signature with light gold spade stud on closure
- dust bag included
- style # pxru4575
Your Most Recently Viewed Items