carroll park penelope
Kate Spade on facebook
one of brooklyn's oldest parks, carroll park began as a private community garden in the 1840s and is named for a famed american revolutionary. imbued with history and flanked by gorgeous cast iron gates, this beloved green space fits flawlessly with the feel of the neighborhood's brownstones. we can say the same for our new, luxuriously smooth leather bagdesigned with a flap closure and a magnetic snap in a vintage-inspired shape.
- 8''h x 10''w x 5.5''d
- handheld: 4''
- drop length: 20''
- thick, soft, smooth, cowhide with matching trim
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- custom woven metallic jacquard with spade & dot lining
- elbow hold with an adjustable removable strap; flap closure with magnetic snap
- interior zip and double slide pockets
- kate spade new york embossed signature with light gold spade stud on closure
- dust bag included
- style # pxru4574
Your Most Recently Viewed Items