Descriptiondeveloped in the 1960's, lower manhattan's battery park city began with a dream to be the city of the future. the resulting community combined a few futuristic ideas with elements from more traditional new york neighborhoods as well as parks, trees, an esplanade and public works of art. in that spirit of utilitarianism and beauty, we crafted this lovely shoulder bag with a perennially chic sensibility and a fabulous snap-close triple compartment to keep the inside organized.
- 10.6''h x 14.6''w x 5.8''d
- drop length: 6.7''
- soft, smooth cowhide with matching trim
- custom woven caroleena spade dot lining
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- over the shoulder bag with magnetic snap and zipper closures
- interior zip and double slide pockets; interior top zip pockets
- kate spade new york gold embossed signature with stud
- style # pxru4319
if you like this, you'll love
More in handbags & wallets
Your Most Recently Viewed Items