leroy street glitter vivienne
Kate Spade on facebook
quietly known as one of the most beautiful byways in the city and graced with a gorgeous library, leroy street has a florid history and has been a muse for edgar allan poe, who once lived nearby. a sleek option for every day, this handbag celebrates the same sense of demure beauty, but is finished with a sparkly surprise--more than a smattering of shimmering sequins.
- 9''h x 8''w x 4''d
- drop length: adjustable 10 - 20''
- all over sequins with smooth cowhide trim
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- custom woven quick & curious lining
- cross-body bag with a zip top closure
- interior zip and double slide pockets
- light gold kate spade new york spade stud
- dust bag included
- style # pxru4701