leroy street davies
Kate Spade on facebook
graced with a gorgeous library and quietly known as one of the most beautiful byways in the city, leroy street has a florid history that runs the gamut from the construction of stunning gardens with marble terraces to playing muse for edgar allan poe, who once lived nearby. this pebbled leather handbag celebrates the same sense of demure beauty with a sleek and streamlined shape.
- 13''h x 12''w x 6''d
- drop length: 9''
- naked pebbled cowhide with smooth cowhide trim
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- custom woven bookstripe print on poly twill lining
- over the shoulder bag with magnetic snap closure
- interior zip and double slide pockets
- light gold kate spade new york spade stud
- dust bag included
- style # pxru4564