ginger island constantine
Kate Spade on facebook
set among the british virgin islands, the ridges of ginger island can easily be seen from neighboring tortola. an undeveloped, privately owned oasis, it's home to extraordinary diving and surrounded by waters of the deepest blue. we borrowed botanical inspiration from this destination and printed it on colorfully coated linen and jute for this clever new clutch, which is equipped with a hideaway chain to be worn cross-body.
- 6.29"h x 10.62"w x 0.78"d
- drop length: 23''
- lightly coated linen and jude blended fabric with soft leather trim
- custom woven solid faille lining
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- cross-body bag with a flap and magnetic snap closure
- interior zip pocket
- kate spade new york embossed closure
- style # pxru4321