Descriptiondeveloped in the 1960's, lower manhattan's battery park city began with a dream to be the city of the future. the resulting community combined a few futuristic ideas with elements from more traditional new york neighborhoods as well as parks, trees, an esplanade and public works of art. in that spirit of utilitarianism and beauty, we crafted this versatile leather cross-body bag with a flap and our signature turnlock closure.
- 7.8''h x 11''w x 2.6''d
- drop length: 29''
- soft, smooth cowhide with matching trim
- custom woven caroleena spade dot lining
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- cross-body with flap and turnlock closure
- interior zip and double slide pockets
- kate spade new york embossed hardware
- style # pxru4318