battery park city ruthie
Kate Spade on facebook
developed in the 1960's, lower manhattan's battery park city began with a dream to be the city of the future. the resulting community combined a few futuristic ideas with elements from more traditional new york neighborhoods as well as parks, trees, an esplanade and public works of art. in that spirit of utilitarianism and beauty, we crafted this zip-top leather handbag with elbow holds, an optional shoulder strap and a perennially chic sensibility.
- 7.4''h x 11.1''w x 6.7''d
- drop length: handheld; 43'' adjustable strap
- soft, smooth cowhide with matching trim
- custom woven caroleena spade dot lining
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- elbow hold with removeable stap and zip top closure
- kate spade new york gold embossed signature with stud
- style # pxru4317
As Seen In...