grove court stripe maise
Kate Spade on facebook
o. henry's famous novel, the last leaf, was inspired by grove courta neighborhood tucked away in new york city's west village. the same classic vibe also served as muse when we crafted this boldly striped twill and leather-trimmed handbag, outfitted with an optional, removable shoulder strap, elbow holds and a zip-top closure.
- 9''h x 10.5''w x 4.9''d
- drop length: 4'' handheld, 10.5-12'' adjustable strap
- striped printed twill with large pebble emboss on cowhide
- custom woven quick & curious trim
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- elbow hold with shoulder strap and zip top closure
- interior zip and double slide pockets
- ksny gold embossed signature on a leather plate license plate
- style # pxru4331
see how kate spade new york customers light up the room.