grove court stripe cora
Kate Spade on facebook
o. henry's famous novel, the last leaf, was inspired by grove courta neighborhood tucked away in new york city's west village. the area's classic vibe also served as muse when we designed this consummate cross body, trimmed in leather and crafted of boldly striped twill.
- 10.5''h x 10''w
- drop length:20''-22'' adjustable strap
- striped printed twill with large pebble emboss on cowhide
- custom woven quick & curious trim
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- cross-body with a zip top closure
- interior zip and double slide pockets
- ksny gold embossed signature on a leather plate license plate
- style # pxru4330
see how kate spade new york customers light up the room.