lincoln square garrett
Kate Spade on facebook
nestled in manhattan's upper west side, lincoln square is home to numerous museums, celebrated private schools and an impressive performing arts center. just a stone's throw from central park, the neighborhood's cultural scene inspired this colorblocked leather handbag, elevated by a golden strap and turnlock closure.
- 6.0''h x 10''w
- drop length: 10''
- thick, soft, smooth cowhide with matching trim
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- custom woven bookstripe on poly twill lining
- shoulder bag with flap and turnlock closure
- interior zip and double slide pockets
- kate spade new york embossed hardware with spade turnlock closure
- style # pxru4300