Descriptionknown as the setting of o. henrys famous novel, that last leaf, grove court is tucked away in new york citys west village. the classic vibe that pervades the neighborhood inspired the design of this clean-lined pebbled leather cross-body, outfitted with an adjustable strap and zip closure.
- large pebble emboss on cowhide with matching trim
- custom woven spade spot on cotton twill lining
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- cross-body with a zip top closure
- 2 zipper compartments; back compartment has built in ipad case, front compartment holds essentials
- ksny gold embossed signature on a leather plate license plate
- style # pxru4121