cobble hill krista
Kate Spade on facebook
this little bag is named after cobble hill, a residential brooklyn enclave known for its expansive historic district, well-maintained 19th century homes and charming outdoor cafes. the vibe of the tree-lined streets, brownstone row houses and bluestone sidewalks was the inspiration behind our newest pebbled leather shoulder bag, perfect for a romantic dinner a deux or a night on the town.
- 5.9''h x 9.8''w
- drop length: 20.5''
- soft pebbled cowhide with matching trim
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- custom woven book stripe print twill lining
- short shoulder bag with zip top closure
- interior zip pocket
- gold printed ksny signature and spade stud
- style # pxru3981
see how kate spade new york customers light up the room.