for complete smart watch user guide click here to download instructions on pairing/ syncing, battery, features, activity tracking, 3rd party integration, sleep tracking, link, account & device settings, and privacy.
for complete wearable tech user guide click here to download instructions on pairing/ syncing, battery, features, activity tracking, 3rd party integration, sleep tracking, link, account & device settings, and privacy.
general set-up & app
how do i download the app?
ios: go to the app store, write the brand name in the search command, select the app and tap “get”. wait for the app to download on your phone.
android: go to the google play store, write the brand name in the search command, select the app and tap “install”. wait for the app to download on your phone.
how do i set up my activity tracker?
download the app and follow the account set-up instructions. install battery/batteries as instructed in the quick start guide or reference "how do i install/replace the battery?" you are now ready to pair the activity tracker tech to your phone.
how can i tell if the activity tracker is on?
tap the activity tracker twice. the light will blink to let you know it is working. if the light does not blink, reinstall your batteries and try again.
how can i sign up for an account to use the app?
you can sign up using your email address, facebook account, or google account.
warranties and repairs
kate spade new york tracker is warranted to you, the original consumer, by kate spade new york to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of two years from the date of purchase.
in north america:
enjoy a two year limited warranty on our tracker collection. our warranty covers only material and manufacturing defects.
to obtain service under this warranty please contact us at:
if we are unable to fix the issue over the phone we will replace.
what is not covered?
- kate spade does not warrant that the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error-free. kate spade is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the product’s use.
- periodic maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear are excluded from coverage.
- kate spade does not warrant cases or crystals.
- kate spade does not warrant bracelets or straps.
- only rechargeable batteries whose fully charged capacity falls below 80% of their rated capacity and batteries that leak are covered by this limited warranty. non-rechargeable batteries are not covered under this limited warranty.
- defects or damages that result from:
- improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such as physical damage (cracks or scratches, etc.) to the surface of the product resulting from misuse;
- contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food;
- use of the product for commercial purposes or subjecting the product to abnormal usage or conditions; or
- other acts which are not the fault of kate spade, are excluded from coverage.- defects or damage that result from the use of non-kate spade branded or certified products, accessories or software or other peripheral equipment are excluded from coverage.
- products that are not purchased from an authorized kate spade retailer are excluded from coverage.
- product with:
- serial numbers or production date codes or other tracking marks that have been removed, altered or obliterated;
- broken seals or that show evidence of tampering or access by non-authorized dealers or repair centers; are excluded from coverage.- products that are not purchased from an authorized kate spade retailer are excluded from coverage. - defects, damages, or the failure of products due to any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the products is excluded from coverage.