grove court floral maise
- floral printed cotton with large pebble emboss on cowhide trim
- custom woven printed bookstripe on poly twill lining
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- drop length: 4'' handheld, 10.5-12'' adjustable strap
- elbow hold with shoulder strap and zip top closure
- interior zip and double slide pockets
- ksny gold embossed signature on a leather plate license plate
- style # pxru4125
tucked away in new york citys west village, grove court served as the setting for o. henrys famous novel, the last leaf. the neighborhoods classic vibe also served as inspiration for this chic handheld bag, crafted of floral-print cotton, trimmed in pebbled leather and designed with an adjustable, removable shoulder strap.
We're Here to Help
available 9:00 a.m. ET to 10:00 p.m. ET
Your Most Recently Viewed Items...