grove court cora
Kate Spade on facebook
tucked away in new york city's west village, grove court served as the setting for o. henry's famous novel, the last leaf. the neighborhood's classic vibe also served as inspiration for this chic crossbody, crafted of sumptuous pebbled leather with a zip-top closure.
- 10.1''h x 10.1''w x 1.2''d
- drop length: 20-22'' adjustable strap
- large pebble embossed cowhide with matching trim
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- custom woven spade & spot print on cotton twill lining
- cross-body bag with zip top closure
- interior zip and double slide pockets
- ksny gold embossed signature on leather license plate
- dust bag included
- style # pxru3152
see how kate spade new york customers light up the room.
Your Most Recently Viewed Items