grove court cora
- 10.5''h x 10''w
- drop length:20''-22'' adjustable strap
- large pebble emboss on cowhide with matching trim
- custom woven spade spot on cotton twill lining
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- cross-body with a zip top closure
- interior zip and double slide pockets
- ksny gold embossed signature on a leather plate license plate
- style # pxru3152
tucked away in new york city's west village, grove court served as the setting for o. henry's famous novel, the last leaf. the neighborhood's classic vibe also served as inspiration for this pebbled leather shoulder bag, which is a perfect pick for a day of boutique browsing and strolling the city.
We're Here to Help
available 9:00 a.m. ET to 10:00 p.m. ET
Your Most Recently Viewed Items...