school’s out! with cap & gown season in full swing, send your graduate off into the real world with a bit of polish and panache by picking honor roll-worthy presents.
FOR HIM (thanks to our friends at jack spade)
1. with six credit card slots, two pocket sleeves and a small pocket for loose change, this red check bill holder is the perfect piece to bring home the bacon.
2. the ultimate accessory to keep documents, an ipad and the wall street journal tucked away during his commute, the mill leather davis brief is crafted of ultra soft cowhide in a rustic tobacco hue.
3. bound for a skyscraper in the city? nothing says he’s ready to get down to business like a red silk tie (symbolizing wealth, strength and passion) adorned with crisp dots.
4. whether he’ll be power lunching with partners, suiting up underneath a lab coat or working his excel magic at the office from nine to five, a classic blue button down is every man’s workweek essential.
5. it’s the perfect piece to take her from the conference room to cocktails: our cotton jillian dress can be worn at the office with smart flats and a soft cardi, then with metallic sandals and a floral statement necklace‘ for dinner a deux after hours.
6. she’ll always be sure to show up on time for class or a day behind the desk, thanks to our chic seaport grand wristwatch, crafted of sleek stainless steel with a brushed dial and topped with a sweet pink spade.
7. give her a pair of our sweet gumdrop studs, crafted in faceted resin. they’ll add a just-right dose of sparkle to her tailored office ensembles.
8. well-dressed tech: our grand street janine laptop bag is crafted of smooth boarskin leather with pockets aplenty to keep her computer and other weekday essentials safely stowed.
9. we think she’ll love the charming idea of jotting down appointments, meetings, dinner dates and doodles in one place, like our tudor city large debra. crafted of smooth leather with refillable calendars, it’s the perfect piece to keep her business and social affairs perfectly synched.
Filed under: deliberate polish