when you are shopping katespade.com and find items that you want to save but not purchase immediately, add them to your wish list as a convenient reminder for future visits to the site. we will save your wish list even after you leave the site, making it easy to relocate and purchase your favorite items in the future. adding a product to your wish list does not guarantee that inventory will be available when you are ready to buy, but all items you place on your wish list will remain there until they are purchased or removed.
you can access your wish list every time you visit katespade.com by clicking the wish list link in our header and signing into your account with your email address and password or social log-in.
to create a wish list
- either sign into your account or create an account.
- when you find an item you would like to add to your wish list, select the “add to wish list” link below the “add to bag” button.
options within your wish list
- to purchase an item from your wish list, simply click “add to bag” and proceed through checkout.
- to remove an item from your wish list, simply click “remove item.”
- to make items on your wish list public, click the check box next to “make this item public.”
- to include a shipping address so family and friends know where they can send your item, simply choose one from the drop-down menu, or add a new one by clicking the edit link.
- to share your wish list via email, click the check box next to “share with a friend” or copy the url address for the wish list and share it however you like.
find someone’s wish list
- you can search via email or first name and last name.
- when you see an item within the wish list you wish to purchase, simply select “add to bag” and proceed to checkout.