- CITY GUIDES
- DELIBERATE POLISH
- FROM OUR SHOPS
- FROM THE DESK OF DEBORAH LLOYD
- HAND IN HAND
- HAPPY HOUR
- HOT OFF THE PRESS
- HOW TO'S
- IN THE OFFICE
- MUSIC MONDAYS
- ON PURPOSE
- PAINT THE TOWN RED
- PEOPLE TO SEE
- PLACES TO GO
- PLACES TO GO PEOPLE TO SEE
- THE STYLE SPY
- THINGS WE LOVE
- WEDDING BELLES AND WHISTLES
- WHAT'S NEW
working at kate spade new york is:
the perfect mix of inspiring, chaotic, challenging and fun.
in new york i’m most inspired by:
the flea market and the women over 65 at my gym, wearing their sunglasses while they work out.
my secret spot for a cocktail is:
i like the shirley temples and bar snacks at the hotel plaza athenee.
my last google search was for:
virus v bacteria.
the three ksny pieces i love right now are…
1. the wfwi hand in hand seed bead necklaces in yellow and black and white stripes to layer over t-shirts.
2. the wfwi hand in hand raffia tote in black and cream because i’m facing my fears and heading to the beach this summer.
3. the hello sunshine straw hat because it’s been a long winter.
Filed under: deliberate polish