whether you’re looking for stocking stuffers, gifts for your best friends or perhaps a little something for yourself, nothing adds a dose of warmth to your winter like our cheerful collection of cozy knits.
1. a do-good design: keep hands toasty with these sweet pink pom pom mittens, which were handcrafted by women in bosnia and herzegovina through our hand in hand partnership with women for women international. we’ve been working with women in war-torn countries for the last seven years, employing them so they may rebuild their lives and their communities.
2. to infinity and beyond: inspired by our playful prize ball (which you can also unwrap on facebook for a chance to win a handbag) we crafted this colorful prize ball infinity scarf using a handful of bright hues in a cozy cashmere blend.
3. topped with a bow: a sweet alternative to your tired knit cap, keep ears warm when the temperatures drop with our bow-topped all wrapped up ear warmer.
4. say it, sister: you’re sure to get major props (without having to say a word) with our cheeky hi 5 mittens. we think they’re the perfect present for your bestie—trust us, ours have been begging for a pair since its debut in our big apple collection.
5. ice queen: we put a whimsical twist on our bellevaux beret and fingerless gloves with a spray of crystal and sequined embellishments, which lend a glamorous, glistening effect on even the grayest winter days.
Filed under: hot off the press, what's new