grove court thea
- ONE SIZE
- 14''h x 12.5''w x 5.9''d
- drop length: 9''
- large pebble embossed cowhide with matching trim
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- custom woven spade & spot print on cotton twill lining
- shoulder bag with open top
- interior zip and double slide pockets
- ksny gold embossed signature on leather license plate
- dust bag included
- style # pxru3787
tucked away in new york city's west village, grove court served as the setting for o. henry's famous novel, the last leaf. the neighborhood's classic vibe also served as inspiration for this chic shoulder bag, crafted of sumptuous pebbled leather with double slide pockets and an open top.
We're Here to Help
available 9:00 a.m. ET to 10:00 p.m. ET
PRODUCTS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Your Most Recently Viewed Items...