grove court thea
- 14''h x 12.5''w x 5.9''d
- drop length: 9''
- large pebble emboss on cowhide with matching trim
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- custom woven spade spot on cotton twill lining
- shoulder bag with open top
- interior zip and double slide pockets
- ksny gold embossed signature on a leather plate license plate
- style # pxru3787
the setting for o. henry's famous novel, the last leaf, grove court is tucked away in new york city's west village. the neighborhood's classic vibe served as our inspiration too, while we crafted this pebbled leather tote with the same timeless kind of details. it's a polished look for a weekday and the open top is perfect for stowing a few file folders for a working lunch.
We're Here to Help
available 9:00 a.m. ET to 10:00 p.m. ET
PRODUCTS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Your Most Recently Viewed Items...