grove court stripe mina
- ONE SIZE
- 12.5''h x 12.7''w x 4.7''d
- large mariner stripe printed on heavy cotton twill with lacquered coating and large pebble embossed cowhide trim
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- custom woven quick & curious lining
- shoulder bag with zip top closure
- interior zip and double slide pockets
- ksny gold embossed signature on resin license plate
- style # pxru3942
tucked away in new york city's west village, grove court served as the setting for o. henry's famous novel, the last leaf. the neighborhood's classic vibe also served as inspiration for this chic shoulder bag, crafted of striped twill and sumptuous pebbled leather with a zip-top closure.
We're Here to Help
available 9:00 a.m. ET to 10:00 p.m. ET
PRODUCTS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Your Most Recently Viewed Items...