grove court maise
- 9''h x 10.5''w x 4.9''d
- drop length: 4'' handheld, 10.5-12'' adjustable strap
- large pebble emboss on cowhide with matching trim
- custom woven spade spot on cotton twill lining
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- elbow hold with shoulder strap and zip top closure
- interior zip and double slide pockets
- ksny gold embossed signature on a leather plate license plate
- style # pxru2969
tucked away in new york city's west village, grove court served as the setting for o. henry's famous novel, the last leaf. the neighborhood's classic vibe also served as inspiration for this chic handheld bag, which is crafted of pebbled leather with an optional cross-body strap and zip-around closure.
We're Here to Help
available 9:00 a.m. ET to 10:00 p.m. ET
Your Most Recently Viewed Items...