grove court lainey
- large pebble emboss on cowhide with matching trim
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- custom-woven spade spot on cotton-twill lining
- 10''h x 15''w x 6''d
- drop length: 8''
- shoulder bag with magnetic snap and zipper closures
- 2 side zip compartments; interior zip and double slide pockets
- ksny gold embossed signature on a leather plate license plate
- style # pxru2972
tucked away in new york city's west village, grove court served as the setting for o. henry's famous story "the last leaf." the neighborhood's classic vibe also served as inspiration for this chic handbag, crafted of butter-soft pebbled leather.
We're Here to Help
available 9:00 a.m. ET to 10:00 p.m. ET
PRODUCTS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Your Most Recently Viewed Items...