grove court floral lacey
- ONE SIZE
- floral printed cotton with large pebble emboss on cowhide trim
- custom woven printed bookstripe on poly twill lining
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- zip around continental wallet
- 12 credit card slots, 2 billfolds, zipper change pocket and exterior slide pocket
- ksny gold embossed signature on a leather plate license plate
- 4''h x 7.6''w x 0.8''w
- style # pwru3206
grove court served as the setting for o. henry's famous novel, the last leaf, and is tucked away in new york citys west village. the neighborhood's classic vibe also served as inspiration for this sleek continental wallet, featuring blocks of pebbled leather and floral-print cotton. twelve credit card slots, two billfolds, a change pocket and an exterior slide pocket keep things effortlessly organized.
We're Here to Help
available 9:00 a.m. ET to 10:00 p.m. ET
Your Most Recently Viewed Items...