Items placed in your Saturday.com shopping bag will remain there for 7 days until purchased, added to your favorites list or automatically removed due to unavailability.*
*Because product availability is not guaranteed until items are purchased, it is possible for an item to become unavailable while it is in your shopping bag. If an item becomes unavailable, you will be prompted to remove it from your shopping bag before completing your order.
Shopping Bag Options
- Update quantity: To change the quantity of a specific item, click the drop-down arrow in the quantity column and choose a new quantity from the list.
- Add an item to your favorites: If there are items in your shopping bag that you do not wish to purchase immediately but would like to save, you can add them to your favorites by clicking "move to favorites."
- Remove an item from your shopping bag: To remove an item, click the "remove” link.
- Edit item details: To edit item details such as color or size, click the “edit” link.
- Add gift wrap or a gift message: To view gift wrap and gift note options, check the box next to “mark as gift."
- Enter a promo code: If you have a promo code, click the “have a promo code?” button and enter the requested information.
- Proceed to checkout: When you are ready to purchase your item(s), you have several options:
- If you are purchasing just one item or you would like to ship to one location, click the “ship to one address” button.
- If you are purchasing multiple items and you would like to ship to multiple addresses or use multiple shipping methods, click the “ship to multiple addresses” button. Note: If there are more than 20 items in your shopping bag, you will only have the option to ship to one address.
- Click the “checkout with PayPal” button to use PayPal as your payment method. PayPal will return you to the shipping method step of our checkout.
Our checkout process is fast, easy, and secure. For more information on our secure shopping guarantee, click here.