if you have an event and would like to create a gift registry, you are able to do so at katespade.com. your gift registry saves items you wish to be purchased for your event and keeps track of what was bought, making it easy for shoppers to locate and purchase some of your favorite items. adding an item to your registry is not a guarantee that inventory will be available when someone decides to buy that product for you, but items you place on your gift registry will remain there until they are purchased or removed.
you can access your gift registry every time you visit katespade.com by signing into “my account” with your email address and password or social log-in.
create your registry:
- either sign into your account or create an account.
- provide your event information.
- provide role information:
- more than one role can be provided.
- register your shipping information:
- pre-event shipping address: location where your registry gifts will be sent for your event.
- post-event shipping address: location where your registry gifts will be sent after your event.
- find an item you would like to add to your gift registry and select the “add to gift registry” link below the “add to bag” button.
- options within gift registry:
- you can add gift cards to your registry, which lets friends and family know there’s an item you want.
- make your list private, send it to a friend, or copy and paste and send out the url to whoever you like.
- purchases: view the items and quantities that have been purchased from the registry.
- find someone’s registry:
- to search, provide first name, last name and event type.
- print someone’s registry if you want.
- view items purchased/desired to conveniently see what is left to gift.
- to purchase an item from a gift registry, simply select “add to bag” and proceed through checkout.