GIFT CARDS & E-GIFT CARDS
PURCHASING GIFT CARDS & E-GIFT CARDS
- gift cards and e-gift cards can be ordered in fixed dollar amounts up to $500.
- e-gift cards can be sent via email to any individual with a valid email address. the recipient of an e-gift card will receive one email including two important numbers: the e-gift card number and the PIN.
- as with any purchase, you will receive a confirmation email once the gift card is shipped or once the e-gift card email is sent to the recipient.
- a gift card cannot be purchased using another gift card or e-gift card. the same applies to e-gift cards.
- no sales tax is charged when purchasing a gift card.
- please note that we cannot replace a lost or stolen gift card/e-gift card.
- to purchase a gift card or an e-gift card, click here.
REDEEMING A GIFT CARD
our gift cards and e-gift cards are redeemable at saturday.com, katespade.com, kate spade new york specialty shops and kate spade new york outlet shops in the United States only. a Kate Spade Saturday gift card can be redeemed for kate spade new york products, and vice versa.
our gift cards and e-gift cards cannot be redeemed at department stores or non-brand specialty stores.
you may apply multiple gift cards or e-gift cards to a purchase.
to apply the balance of a gift card or an e-gift card, simply enter the gift card number and PIN in the appropriate fields in the payment step of our checkout process.
- on a physical gift card, the gift card number is a 19-digit number printed on the back of the card. the PIN is a four digit number found under the silver scratch-off patch also on the back of the card.
- the gift card number and PIN for an e-gift card can be found in the e-gift card email message sent to you.
- purchases made with gift cards will be charged applicable sales tax.
- if the value of your gift card does not cover the order total, the remaining balance must be paid using a valid form of payment.
- if the value of your gift card exceeds the order total, the remaining balance will be available on your card for future use.
- gift cards are non-transferable, non-refundable, and are not redeemable for cash.
note: if using a kate spade new york e-gift card issued before march 2013, the e-gift card number and PIN needed will have been sent in separate email messages. please refer to both email messages to apply this e-gift card.
note: california and new jersey customers may redeem gift cards valued at less than $10 for cash.